Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

Challenge 189 ~ Buttons Galore!

Welcome to Craft Your Passion :)
Another Monday,another new challenge.

Our sponsors are...
Prize : $10 Gift Certificate

Prize : 5 Digi Stamps of choice

The theme is...
Buttons Galore!
Any buttons are acceptable even die-cut,chipboard,shrink plastic,polymer clay/paper clay or anything else you can think of to make buttons from!

And here's our DT with some fabulous inspiration for you using images kindly provided by our sponsor...












5 comments:

RoseC said...

These images are FANTASTIC! Love the way your dt displayed them! Makes me want to get some. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

Gail said...

Thank you for another challenge - thanks DT for your inspiration too! Happy crafting week to all!

Planetsusie said...

Aren't the DT members cards brilliant, I have seen some dies on them that I would never have thought of using like they have done! Super!!! Thank you so much for this challenge.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Karen said...

Beautiful DT creations! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the fun challenge! I love buttons, so I'm glad I finished on time to link up this week. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Lillian Cruz said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Radiovybe.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web